What Hosts are saying

Greetings all, Just had a guest staying at my house and they left with some towels, which weren't cheap. Tried contacting them - no reply. Can I do anything or am I protected? Latest reply by Denise60
    I am visiting my dad, who was diagnosed with cancer. It is a very stressful situation for me. I booked a location specifically because it had "hot tub" listed as one of it's amenities. I knew that after visiting with my sick father that I would need to co... Latest reply by Victoria115
    We had a party of 3 people booked from the 7th - 11th September. Four guests arrived, they had told us they might be 4 guests but they still booked 3. We decided to let it go. This morning we had residents living close to the house calling us to tell u... Latest reply by Helen3
    A prospective guest wrote this:I attempted to book a reservation with you but accidentally cancelled (this is my first time using AirBNB). When booking the reservation, I was prompted to verify my identity with the last 4 digits of my SSN. Is this require... Latest reply by Pamela-And-Jack0
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb and i always answered all my reqests promptly. I also have an application on my iPhone which i found to be really good especially to answer on the go. Recently my app seems like having a pending issue but when i go in it there is no... Latest reply by Saviour0