What Hosts are saying

I last heard from tonight's guests (2 people, 2 nights) on 19th August when they said they would let me know their arrival time closer to the day. Yesterday I dropped them a message to say I was looking forward to meeting them and asked (very nicely) if t... Latest reply by Samantha45
    I had a guest that was supposed to stay with us, I sent him a message the day prior asking him what time he was going to arrive, no response. The day of his reservation I get a phone call from my neighbor at 1pm and she says my guest is trying to check in... Latest reply by Henri-Pierre0
    Hi I started hosting about a month ago. I have two rooms but have only been able to get one room listed. When I create another listing , it says I'm ready to go & to press publish. When I do the site just buffers for ages and nothing happens. I've done ... Latest reply by Julie288
    Is there a phone number that I can call to discuss? Has anything like this happened to other hosts, if so what did you do? On reflection I think I should have turned mum and dad and dog away yesterday, but they didn't make the booking or fail to disclose ... Latest reply by Nancy-E0
    I recieved a pre-approval for a 2 month stay; on my account, it shows as 1 price but the message to the guest shows as being a lower price - by $300+. I have smart pricing and long term discounts on my listing. I know there are fees and what not to take i... Latest reply by Robert142
    Hi, Is it possible to pay a trip with money from hosting without additional transactions? I did host something and did not payout yet. If I now rent an appartment with Airbnb where can I set that Airbnb will not take mine money from credit card but money ... Latest reply by Jiw0