What Hosts are saying

Hi , I'm very new, i just have my first guest. She came on Sep.6, today is Sep.10.. I put my bank acc. information, i don't have Pay Pal account. How long do i have to wait for gettin paid. ?.... Latest reply by Zandra0
    I set my nightly rate for September at $175 and set a monthly discount at 35%. I got a reservation inquiry for Sept. 12 - 30, and the system applied the monthly discount, setting the nightly rate at $114, despite the fact that the monthly discount is onl... Latest reply by Hellen1
    Please help, new host. Have a first guest interested in booking for a month and not being allowed to do so. when requesting a whole month he says Airbnb will not allow (monthly rate has a good discount!). Airbnb allows 2 weeks, price is not comparable ... Latest reply by Julie289
    I had a family come and stay with me for 2 nights in my private basement suite. I same them twice a day and have very pleasant interactions with them. Then they wrote a review stating that they did not even stay at my place, that I did not great them, it ... Latest reply by Tammy21
    I submitted a claim 2 weeks ago for $67, the guest refused to pay it, I escalated it by clicking on "Involve Airbnb," and Airbnb never contacted me. Today I looked it up, and it simply says "Airbnb resolved this claim." and "5 days ago." But they never no... Latest reply by Bob39
    I have adjusted my price on the price settings section and the price I have set appears on the calandar corresponding to the price I have set but when I preview my listing I see a completely different price of $95. $95 was the price I had originally set ... Latest reply by Richard146
    Guest is cooking with loud music at 2am in the morning at one of our listing and we requested them but they don't want to listen. Unfortunately they have two bookings one is for one night and other is for three nights. We need help to atleast cancel the n... Latest reply by Helen3