What Hosts are saying

Hello! I have just listed my spare room and a last night received a booking request. It's a small room (double bed but really only space for one person, suitcase etc), so I have it as a 1-person max listing. Also I have no children, no pets in my house ru... Latest reply by Helen50
    A guest cancelled hours before arrival. We have strict cancellation policy but we just got message from airbnb that they refunded almost entire amount to the guest. I dont understand why since the cancellation policy is clear about last minute cancellatio... Latest reply by Nelson4
    Any chance of Airbnb giving some kind of better status than super host, I have now been a super host for over 7 assments continues and my status is "super host with the badge" but someone who is a newbee and has just become a "superhost" has the same badg... Latest reply by Caroline53
    Hello All,If I want to offer up my entire home some days and then just one room others, can this all be done in the same home profile/calendar? Or would I need to make two separate accounts. Please advise if anyone does this.Thanks much,Claire Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    How do you get restaurants etc in your area to show on your map? Latest reply by Matthew39
    Hello, The guests are having some problems with booking! The calendar is not letting them book the dates they want, and I try to fix it by sending them special offers, but still the calendar is not allowing me to do so. I just received the following: "Th... Latest reply by Hongze0
    Hi, I'm very new at this, in fact it's my 1st time renting the entire house; sugestions welcome.I thought once a reservation has been confirmed & dates blocked no others would be accepted. Not the case, I have a family staying for 10 days & now have someo... Latest reply by Nelson4