What Hosts are saying

So last month in November I booked a week getaway but now the host is requesting money for the cleaning fee. I accepted and got an email saying I sent her the money and then deactivated my account (embarrassed) I haven’t seen anything in my bank statement... Latest reply by Marie82
    I reserved house and the fee is 409,788won, but I don't know why 419,763won was paid by my card.please tell me why 419,763won was paid instead of 409,788won Latest reply by Marie82
    Hi, I’m a guest who suppose to stay in Milan at this moment. (08.2019)and my host sent email asking about my personal information and i don’t know if i should send it. The host wants to have these infos from all. NameLast NameGenderDate of birthState of y... Latest reply by Nualter0
    My confrimed and accepted guest just cancelled his reservation for 2 weeks March. I am totally OK with that but who has to cancel the reservation, me or him? He asked me to cancel it? Latest reply by Richard-And-Nancy1
    the host requested me Security Deposit $200 Tax $23.43. it is normal? And why the deposit have tax? it will safely return to me? it return $200 or 223.43? Latest reply by Donna240
    Good Afternoon will you help me about the air bnb details , because we cannot edit it by ourselves.Thank you!
    We have been hosting for almost 2 years now. Recently Airbnb sent us a notice saying that they have suspended us in the search parameters until we correct our listing. I was baffled. I checked our listings and they were all accurate. We operate a casa ... Latest reply by David5641