What Hosts are saying

Hello,I want to know if one announce is true, because I have doubt about this: https://abnb.me/m7kUOfqQl2 Latest reply by Sarah977
    We are going from 3 short term rentals, to 5 short term rents in the next month or so and we'll probably start to hire out more and more of the cleaning. Obviously like all of you I am extremely diligent about cleaning and I always QC any cleaning that I...
    I’m curious to know how hosts feel about having to provide personal ID after they’ve been hosting for a number of years with nothing but good reviews. With all the scammers around, I am very concerned that someone has hacked into the Airbnb data base and... Latest reply by Danielle476
    I have not been able to receive messages from guests on multiple occasions now. For hosting, I have had whole bookings where I cannot communicate with a guest because their messages won't appear in the app or on the computer. I get a text message that so...
    It is the begining of August and I want to cancel a reservation of an existing guest who has booked until october because my family situation has changed and I can no longer have a guest. What are the procedures? Latest reply by Andrea1132
    Hi, I am in a situation where my last guest took out 2 credit cards in my name using Identity Fraud. He looked to see if my place was free, then ordered the cards for when he arrived.I have credit score apps on my phone that alerted me to this crime so I ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi Airbnb Community, I have raised this issue many many times with the service support team but unfortunately my inquiry has never been heard. Now I hope to get some feedback from others who may confirm that this change should be done. The issue I have is...
    I’m at host since and Almost fully booked since I started Airbnb at July 2016. But anyone know why no booking made at December ?? Even thought there are no booking at Jan or further day . Is the market slow down or some reasons from Airbnb ? Latest reply by Zappa0
    Hi if I use the travel credit I now for booking accommodation, the accommodation is allow to free cancellation before 11 jan. if I cancel before 11 jan, the travel credit will refund back to my account also? Latest reply by Anonymous