What Hosts are saying

Hello, There have been a couple of cancellations due to the virus. In a recent message you have sent to me you mention that you will pay 25% of what I would’ve received for a cancellation based on your cancellation policy. Have I understood correctly? I y... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My travellers booked my airbnb in 3rd of April. She was planning to come this weekend but she wants to cancel. She wants %50 refund. What should I do? Please could you answer as soon as possible? Thanksregards arzu Latest reply by Helen3
    I’m planning a 3 day trip to NYC, and thinking of getting an AirBnB in Brooklyn for 2D and 2N. My return flight is at night from Newark, so, i was hoping to use the final day to explore Manhattan, but my luggage will surely weigh me down. Can I leave my l... Latest reply by R63
    Ho ricevuto una prenotazione che sembra essere confermata ma ricade nel periodo oltre la finestra di disponibilità da me impostata per tale operazione, cosa è successo? Stò confondendo le cose , è solo una richiesta che attende l... Latest reply by Quincy
    I started to travel more and I am also hosting. Would it be a good idea to integrate the trips and reservations into a calendar? And why not exporting and/or syncing with Google or any other calendar for mobile? Thanks Community Latest reply by David6778
    Hi all, I recently got a job as a key worker, I have to relocate for this in May. I am moving into an Air bnb property until I find full-time accommodation in the area. My host has kindly given me indefinite stay until I can find my own flat after the co... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My current tenant is a front line worker. His lease is up June 27th and I was suppose to start Airbnb after that date. It is in his best interest to stay and extend the lease. He is working 15 hr days and does not have time or want the hassel of looking f... Latest reply by Linda108