What Hosts are saying

We are a host and no rental received since 2/11/2019. We would appreciate if you could assist us on this. Latest reply by Solveig0
    Hej jeg er airbnb udlejer og har forsøgt at opdatere vores lejlighed er en serviceret lejlighed . men den vil ikke registre dette ?kh Dorthe Leth Latest reply by Solveig0
    When we first arrived at the address given, it was the wrong address, it was actually the one next door. The host was still there cleaning up when we arrived an hour and a half after the check in at 4 o’clock. The hosts contacted us 30 minutes upon our ar...
    • AB059600-8266-424F-8D10-AFE20DD10097.jpeg
    • DC0027C3-D846-419A-B670-C27A65F00F92.jpeg
    • A4F9D45D-C5B4-4ABD-94A4-C943C5D70B8C.jpeg
    Hello, with the new update to the calendar export it makes it impossible for housekeeping/cleaning staff to tell the difference between checkins/checkouts aka TURNAROUNDS as these stays are merge into a "reserved" block of days e.g.Dec 8 -Jane checks-inD...
    airbnb have been sending out emails asking hosts to change their property types if they have bed and breakfast or add business details, at first I thought they should not insist on these details as I had one room but the following proves airbnb are correc... Latest reply by Nanda8
    Hi,I have set a payout at 200$. I see upcoming payout now is 263$ but I don't see a button to initiate the payment. This is for 2 weeks already. When can I expect a payment from Airbnb or what should I do?Thanks,Pierre
    Got long term guest who got a cheap rate but despite me asking them nicely leaves heating on full blast and can not operate form my house. Our heating bill going through it j the roof plus bad for environment any tips ideas to make him more considerate ? Latest reply by Marie82
    hello.sir/madam,please help me i want to add my property new price 1 people 12 USD 2 people 15 USD3 people 18 USD4 people 22 USDthank you(only for villa green view)