What Hosts are saying

My minimum price is listed for arbnb. Arbnb just allowed someone to request booking during prime time for $158 per night, below my minimum. I'm not using smart pricing. What to do? Latest reply by Laurent491
    Dear Airbnb Support Our guest磊 马 with Reservation code HMADC2JEPR the guest want to change the reservation from april 13-18 to april 13-16with no refund because the policy is strictbut seems the request can't send can you have some advice ? Latest reply by Georgie41
    I am trying to find information about the earnings of my listings, and there doesn't seem to be a way to separate individual listings to see how each one performs. I talked to support, and they said you can only see them combined into one, which is pretty... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi there,A guest of mine ( had booked my place for 3 weeks ), few hours after his arrival in my home is saying that he is not happy with my place and wants to leave and have a full refund. He is presenting my place as a very bad place to stay.I am hostin... Latest reply by Mike1034
    While grousing as traveler, noticed some host have profile pics that are merely scenic photos? Do they have two profile pics- one as host and one as traveler? Also is it ok to not have your actual face picture as host? Thinking of changing mine. Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I am confused about the guest verification. I had someone send an inquiry and when I went to their profile, they had a green verified check and below that it says that this person provided phone number. I had someone else send an inquiry and under their... Latest reply by Patricia55
    I'm new here. How do you make sure the guest is legit? I mean, the person that just booked only has a first name and no info about himself. He joined the day he made the reservation. It shows his IDs were verified. Should I be worried or is this the ... Latest reply by Juris1
    Hello Team,i want to list my spa on Airbnb, please help me the details, i did not find any where to list my spa- wellness.Many thanks Latest reply by Solveig0