What Hosts are saying

Dear Fellow Hosts:I am really concerned about the safety of the Airbnb booking process. I have been receiving booking requests and inquiries at 1-3 AM, demanding IMMEDIATE checking in, guests had zero information ( from where? No ID, no picture, one guest... Latest reply by Katie19
    I just became a host on the Airbnb app. I have just rented out a guest. I want to know how to receive money from Airbnb, I have already sent my account number and bank name in Vietnam, please guide. Thank you Latest reply by Linda108
    this is a typical ical file, generated by airbnb: BEGIN:VCALENDARPRODID;X-RICAL-TZSOURCE=TZINFO:-//Airbnb Inc//Hosting Calendar 0.8.8//ENCALSCALE:GREGORIANVERSION:2.0BEGIN:VEVENTDTEND;VALUE=DATE:20170823DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20170821UID:codified@airbnb.com*)... Latest reply by Ricky118
    I was traveling for couple of months and decided to do airbnb my entire apartment for a long term basis. Someone rented it for 32 nights, so I rented it out cause something is better then nothing. My apartment was in mint condition and it’s located in a ... Latest reply by Susan1188
    Good day.I have booking but people will not come and they didn’t make cancellation of booking. They wrote me to give them back money but they booked with non refundable payment. What I need to do. I’m afraid that they make bad review for me(Please help me... Latest reply by Susan1188
    Hi, I have a friend that is starting to host, she is a bit clueless at the moment and I am going to help her get started. I created a profile for her and added myself as the co-host, but was a little taken back when the listing apeared between my listings... Latest reply by Lisa723