What Hosts are saying

A 3 yr, Superhost, Plus listing, 4.98 host here.We were invited to join Plus in Dallas this time last year. Fees waived because our listing was attractive to Airbnb already. It's been a true blessing until recently. We are WIDE OPEN for the next few mont...
    Most of time I personally greet guests for check-in. Occasionally I asked guests to do self check-in when I am not available. In either case, most of time there are little complaints about the check-in. Recently I had a guest complaining about the check-i... Latest reply by Michelle53
    Добрый день! Хотела спросить, у меня появился сегодня новый комментарий 5 звёзд, почему у меня не поднимается рейтинг? Спасибо Latest reply by Nadya32
    My host Informed me checking in early was going to be free. I was charged and Airbnb reviewed the messages and said the host miscommunicated but they are still charging me. What can I do ? Airbnb has been extremely rude and unprofessional Latest reply by Annette215
    I recently eceived two emails from Airbnb giving me a Superhost Coupon - one on 9 January 2018 and another on the 10th January. They say that they are valid for one year. I tried to use them for a booking tonight (2 weeks later) only to get told that th... Latest reply by DavidandNushada0
    Hello, I am in a situation where my guests are I are being accused of stealing televisions of the host. However, my guests and I did not of course steal anything as I saw it in the morning when I left. I would also admit if I stole something of that natu... Latest reply by Quione0