What Hosts are saying

I'm an Airbnb host since 2012 with many positive reviews and I run an account with multiple listings. I recently tried to upload a new property but it was held up as I was asked to submit a selfie to match my host ID. Sounds easy enough right? After many ... Latest reply by Kamal9
    Sabbatical: maybe staff prefer option of sabbatical or reducing role. Credit: Suggest also providing a credit with Airbnb - housing costs maybe a consideration for those departing - as with providing for responders. Awareness of providing these options...
    Hello! I paid for an agreed booking and the host now says via airbnb support that a weekly discount was incorrectly applied by the system. I feel it wasn't because I have booked for more than a week. I feel that because of the agreed booking and price an... Latest reply by Ryson-Vacation-Rentals0
    Am I the only one this is happening to. I got an inquiry a couple of weeks ago that said something like this:Inquiry at Maison du Soleil for Jun 26 - 28, 2019Respond by 5:03 AM PDT on Jun 8John1 verification hola How are ya doing I visited your Maison du... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi I have been a host for a couple of years and have achieved Super Host five star rating. After a returning guest said it was impossible to find our house on the Airbnb website I tried to find our house myself. I put in that I was looking for a house for... Latest reply by Luciano75
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help, I would like to be able to have one night between reservations I.e a check out one morning and the next guest able to book the following day. There doesn’t seem to be an option for this, I only seem to be able to se... Latest reply by Francesca156
    Hello!! I really need help. I am trying to file for a business license in Nevada for my airbnb. It seems I need a Common Business Registration and Workers Comp EAffirmation. Is this true? Even though I have no employees? Also, I cannot seem to find a code... Latest reply by Beatrice475