What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I’m new to these chats but have been a host for a good few years now.i usually have wonderful guests but recently had 2 that were coming to work... turns out this was a lie and they came to the U.K. to give birth and invite their family to stay. M...
    Hi Hosts! First off, I wish all of you well during these sad and crazy times. I am being bombarded with rental requests and cannot determine if it is okay to book for stays less than 31 days in CT after May 20th. Does anyone have the scoop on this? Many ...
    I have been waiting for the full time being (almost a week) only for the airbnb. The airbnb finally told me it will take about 24-48 hours after they got the receipt and photos in my place. Still, I am unable to re-list it. I have been calling them like d...
    I had a confirmed reservation begin with a guest who instant booked. Guest had 21 reviews, five star rating. After a day she wanted to extend her stay out as far as possible. I kept having cancellations because of Covid 19 so I extended her out a month... Latest reply by Helen427
    So we've waited excitedly for July 1, as that's the period we are due to get superhost! And....nothing. Somehow I expected a message telling me how the process works on July 1. Instead, I've been digging around...it looks it will be another 2 weeks b... Latest reply by Dave190
    hi all, everybody safe? i just wanted to know if i am the only one getting spam inquries last days with a corruption background? always the same text sheme like "i am scientist (hahaha), this is my whatsapp nummer, write me, i give you 20% back etc" ist t... Latest reply by Yusuf6
    I am looking for suggestions on where/what type of bed sheets to buy in Canada for a decent price. We are getting ready to list our first property!! Any help would be appreciated!!! Latest reply by Debra300
    Miami Beach Airbnb Hosts, Please join our Miami Beach Meetup to connect with hosts and future hosts. If we join forces we can make sure the right people are elected to keep our legal Airbnb in place. Hope to see you at our next meetuphttp://meetu.ps/c/4g... Latest reply by Jon2714
    I WILL TRY TO BE BRIEF. I 'VE NEVER BEEN SCARED IN MY OWN HOUSE BEFORE!i had this very weird guest who booked for 2 nights and then extended for one more. ( i assume because he liked my place and was happy here) i accepted him as he said he was in a ci... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After 5 years of zero complaints operations, my neighbours ganged up to oppose the Development Permit renewal. They appealed the permit and the Appeal Board has heard the case. I presented my case. Although there had been no issues whatsoever they just do... Latest reply by Tara525