What Hosts are saying

When we first arrived at the address given, it was the wrong address, it was actually the one next door. The host was still there cleaning up when we arrived an hour and a half after the check in at 4 o’clock. The hosts contacted us 30 minutes upon our ar... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello! I have been trying to book this homestay for two days, and in order to confirm the booking I have to verify my phone number. On the Airbnb app and Website, they tell you that you will receive a code, but I never received any code. Now when I try to... Latest reply by Helen427
    I am unable to book a room, when i click on Confirm and Pay, gives me an error Action Not found. I have tried several times, please help.
    Просим вмешаться в спор Airbnb, и возвратить нам деньги. Мы обратились к гостю 07/12/2019. Прошло уже 72часа, ответа конечно нет.У нас проживал гость Mert 28/11/2019-06/12/2019. Неадекватный. Сломал котел: включил ВСЕ показатели на максимум. При том что к...
    Hello Community, I introduce myself as I am Elodie** and I currently live in Barcelona with my 2 children. I have been an occasional guest here in Barcelona since September 2019 and I would like to warn you!!!!!! Be very careful!!!!This weekend I had a di...
    So after my previous post, I complained to Airbnb about a guest leaving a bed full of urine. It was the booking guests’ disabled brother, but a grown man, and they left without a word. Then after I filed a complaint, they lied and left a bad review. I con... Latest reply by Inna22
    We are having a large event in our city next July. I have been asked by several people attending to find, reserve, and coordinate properties for them. I would reserve the property and then work with the individuals who would actually be staying there. ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello - I see that variable pricing is available for booking stays but I don't see how to accomplish the same for experiences. I am looking to change my pricing for a five week period over the summer. Short of creating a completely separate experience,...