What Hosts are saying

Hi there,Just curious if any hosts with business licences in Vancouver, BC have ever had their space inspected by the city? It’s supposed to be something they can do without notice as part of the terms of the licence, but I’m wondering if anyone’s experie...
    Hello everyone, New kid on the block here. Can any one share with me a check in list for guests to fill out? please!
    I’ve been AirBnB-ing (is that the right adverb) for a few years now, and one of the things I love about it is meeting new people.hosts nearly always open their communal living spaces to me, so I can eat at their dining table or watch their tv with them, b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Airbnb finally has the page set up for hosts to update a registration number for MATaxConnect. However, no matter what I do, the page keeps saying my format isn't correct. I mean I'm looking at the confirmation letter and inputting the digits. Has anyone ... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hisomeone made contact today, wanting to buy her 3 children a night each in our Airbnb. She wanted a voucher to give them. I wasn’t aware of a scheme or voucher that allowed this. Any suggestions or is there a way to offer this?thank you sophie Latest reply by Anonymous
    Looking at taking kids to new York mid June. I found a few places that meet my criteria.But this is also 7 months in advance Am I looking too early for a week in June? Or should I wait. Will more show up on search or is it set? I come from Rci that you n... Latest reply by Sarah977