What Hosts are saying

Hello Community, we are hosting for the first time and in our listing, we put "strict" as we want to be sure guests actually come. however, on our first booking it now says "flexible". Does anyone have any recommendations of how to solve this? Many thanks... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! 3 days ago Airbnb sent me around 3900 Argentinian pesos, but I’ve only received 2800 pesos. I’m wondering why this happened. All the other payments I have received were the same amount sent, according to the app. Which is why this payment intrigues... Latest reply by Quincy
    Has something changed in the last few days? I'm the co-host and responsible for writing all of the reviews but I can no do so. I have a reminder to write a review on my "dashbord". I click on it. But I get a banner at the top that says "you no longer have... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have started to list my accommodation, but the site doesn't seem to let me complete the process. I have completed my pics and description, but when I click on Next, nothing happens. If I go back, it tells me to complete my listing, but doesn't allow me ... Latest reply by Vicki401
    Dear all, it may seem insane but as a frequent Airbnb user, I feel that I have been scammed. I recently booked a vacation place on the Airbnb app and when the host accepted I was getting an error message that Airbnb was busy with the server and could not ... Latest reply by Aleksandra159
    Aloha, my name is Austin and me and my girlfriend are thinking of starting an Airbnb business where we manage other property owners properties for them. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that does this and if you have any possible tips or tricks... Latest reply by Rafael978
    When clicking on the map and prices, it showed $47 a night. Click on it and it shows the host and pics and $47 a night. I go to reserve and get the reservation price at $92 a night. It even shows $47 on the photo list of places available. When I finally... Latest reply by Margarita279
    I would like to know when I will get paid. I have had four bookings, another one this weekend and another next weekend about to book. This has been a month now. I have been patient, I have logged out and back in again to 'speed up proceedings' but stil... Latest reply by Juliana419
    Fellow Palm Springs Hosts As you may well know the Palm Springs City Council has passed new restrictions on Short Term Vacation Rentals, and the most onerosu is the limitation of 32 contracts per year. There are a lot of people - not just vacation home o... Latest reply by Linda108