What Hosts are saying

Hi. Hoping someone can help me. I have a 1 bed apartment in Manly Australia. Lovely apartment renovated 1 yr ago in a great Location 500M to the ferry. I am currently getting $720/wk on a 12 month lease. Thinking of furnishing it and putting it on Airbnb/... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Bonjour Pouvez-vous m'indiquer svp comment je peux changer la langue u lien de la communauté je suis française et tout est noté en anglais il y a sûrement une manipulation que je ne connais pas merci d'avance carolle Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone, I have noticed that some hosts are able to respond to public reviews, and that their comment is left directly below the customer’s feedback. How do I go about doing this? Any advice greatly appreciated! Kind regards Hannah Latest reply by Hannah417
    Hello All,hope you are well. As a host I appreciate the time it saves me when guest puts aside the linen, especially when removing the bed stuff and folding them up neatly. However, if for any reason there was a stain etc I like to be told as an act of co... Latest reply by Yadira22
    • D1AB403C-C511-466C-8C6B-48D124574296.jpeg
    Hello All, AirBnB cancelled a booking on my site, which is fine as I presumed they had good reason.The cancelled guest then got intouch with me via the sites message service to explain that his card had being used in fraud and can he rebook.I agreed that ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi Hoping someone can assist.My listings are ideally situated. We are about 10 minutes from the O R Tambo International Airport. But I know I am not making the maximum I could be with my Airbnb. I feel that either my listing descriptions or my my listing ...
    I have recommended my friend, Spain / Cataluña based, to become a host on airbnb. She became a host, applied for the appropriate permit with local authorities and has been doing the paperwork and paying her taxes and the tourist taxes of her guests. After... Latest reply by Alex1769