What Hosts are saying

I am looking for a respectful, responsible, and fast-working person with a flexible schedule who can clean my AirBnB that I run. It is a 1 bedroom apartment. Cleaning 1 to 3 times per week. Pay is $40 each clean, for a 2 hour job. Usually 2 hours between ...
    I quit doing Airbnb at a location in a poor economic neighborhood where I was continually getting dinged on location despite my very accurate description. I now have an Airbnb in an historic district that is getting all 5 star reviews. I thought Airbnb wo... Latest reply by Linda108
    Здравствуйте! Мой банк только что списал с меня 1118 рублей, в смс от банка указано, что списание произошло через Ваш сервис - но я ничего не бронировала! Списали с карты, которой я оплачивала месяц назад свою поездку в качестве гостя. Но та сумма была сп... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I booked a room weeks ago and I am supposed to check in today. However the host has just informed me that the boiler is broken so there is no heating or hot water. Since this was booked for a cheap price there are no alternatives with such short notice in... Latest reply by David3267
    I recently purchased a gift card for $200 I’ve been waiting Tuesdays to even try to use it I keep calling support no help and they say they’re going to reach out to their technical team but I haven’t gotten a response so I feel like I’m out of $200 and I...
    I recently added an gift card on my account and I spent 200 dollars on it they won’t give me a supervisor number or anything my problem hasn’t been resolved I can’t even take trips and I spend my hard earned money and 2 days still no response
    Can anyone help. The app on my iPhone won't open. I am unable to download another. When I tried to log in on my laptop it wouldn't let me put the security code in. Currently using a very old ipad that just about works