What Hosts are saying

I have just had a guest do a self confirmation booking, the phone number is made up out of 000 and 111 the email address is also very dodgy, aiabnb must Have proved them why if these 2 items are clearly wrong. I am concerned that it’s a fack booking or I’... Latest reply by Carol5120
    Hello i am trying to make a event On airbnb like every Week in my Home but airbnb is Not acceptet it Why is that ?? All around the World people love spiritualitet and love and bliss i Wont to give this experince to activate People’s kundalini energy teel...
    So, I just started hosting and I'm very conscious of describing my place accurately as well as making it sparkling clean and ensuring guest comfort. I just traveled and stayed at an AirBnb close to the location of the dental clinic I was going to. The hos... Latest reply by Emilia42
    We're just starting and would like to know if there is a standard application and contract we should use, or if anybody has any??The lady we are looking at to do the service sounds like she can do a good job, but I'm sure we should have some paperwork.Joe...
    Hello I'm hoping you can help me. We've had a booking through Airbnb today and I'm a little concerned about the booking as two guys checked in, not the woman who booked, and now I can't get hold of her. Can you help please? Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi, a guest of mine left me a nice and positive review but for some reason it’s not being shown on my listing. The guest name is Sarah and she stayed from 23 Oct to 28 Oct. can you please look into why it’s not being shown ?? Thank Youpamela Latest reply by Emilia42