What Hosts are saying

I am a guest, trying to book 4 separate rooms in any one of several listings in Plitvice Lakes, Croatia for next May. When I search for properties and ask for 4 beds, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, for 4 adults, I get huge (and expensive) properties. I have f... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi all,I had a guest cancel their booking due to a medical emergency. The booking itself is two months away so I am confident that I can re-let the slot. I have authorised, on request of Airbnb, that the refund is sent to the guest. Apparently this refund... Latest reply by Johnny205
    As hosts, most of us work dilligently to prevent parties at our homes. And most of us have been stymied by Airbnb policies which not only encourage guests to have parties, but actively refuse to enforce our limits on number of guests, noise levels, damage...
    Hi!My name is Anat and I founded a rental platform in Israel, for baby gear- Moms & CoTraveling as a family with babies or toddlers can be a real nightmare.I would be happy to collaborate with hosts in Tel Aviv, and to provide their guests baby gear while...
    Hello, we had severe flooding and massive power outages yesterday, affecting over 40,000 people. Our Airbnb has a generator that is able to provide power for half the house, heat and water. Our guests had been in the area all day, we let them park the... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hey everyone! I noticed a new feature called Payout ID and was wondering when this feature will be added to transaction history when you export it? Anyone here works in the Airbnb Product team?
    After receiving an invitation to join the Airbnb Plus program, a financial and a large personal investment was made to prepare the apartment according to the program's check-list.After the inspection and the photo shoot, I received an email informing me t... Latest reply by Natércio0