What Hosts are saying

Who do I speak with about purchasing stock of Airbnb before it is listed on the exchange? What is a good phone number to call and ask? Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi Guys I am trying to do our first couple of listing as a host and I confused about the question How many beds can guests use? and then Sleeping Arrangements. We have 3 bedrooms, 1 with a Queen, 2 with 2 Singles each, so I have put in; Check that you hav... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there, I need to try to resolve a problem with a booking which a guest said he made and paid for, but I did not get any confirmation from Airbnb. As far as I am concerned only a query was made but no confirmed booking happened further to the enquiry.Ho... Latest reply by Alison655
    HI, I have 3 guests (from France) staying in my 2 bed flat in London for a week - it's my home. I'm staying with friends. These 3 girls told me they were on visiting England, Scotland and Wales for a month. They asked if they could use my address to get s... Latest reply by Caitlin37
    So I would like to set a 2 night minimum stay, BUT if there is only one day available because of bookings on either side I would like that to be bookable. Is there a way to do this automatically? If not how would I do this manually when I see a stuck date... Latest reply by Emiel1
    After hosting about 5 years, I just permanently delisted 10 listings and starting to take off last one. The reasons are the following:1: Airbnb unsafe/ no screen booking process caused numerous crime/ illegal activities in my place, my neighbors, my fam... Latest reply by Shawn112