What Hosts are saying

My place is unique and I'm not sure what property type to select so I'd like your input. Its the bottom floor of our house.... It has a private entrance (via the garage), private bedroom, private living room (with TV) and private bathroom. There is no kit... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi how do you contact Airb&b to unblock dates ? The price was not correct with a large service charge- so I cancelled with the thought we could just start again - it appears not ! I feel like I am in an Ester Ranson programme - Any advice gratefully recei... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, I have a question related to Visitors tax that visitors that come to Montenegro need to pay. As well, since my place is registrated that is a proof that I need to submit to our Tax Authorities.Fee for that tax is 0.9 EUR per day. If you could pleas... Latest reply by Milena261
    This is what guest write - Stay away!! Don’t loose your money like I did. Unless you let them keep a copy of you passport and your children and everyone in your party’s passport they will not let you stay. I offered identification and even my passport to ... Latest reply by Afsar2
    We are looking for a long term in Paris and I found out the most outrageous places that obviously are scam.i’m worried about how Airbnb check and follow up this host.there is one host Akbul who has 67 listing in Paris, Mauricio, Hamptons, Rome.. even Krug... Latest reply by Yadira22
    It would be great if the host had a way to certify internet speed and reliability... Initially, something (like speedtest.net) that checks download and upload speeds and includes it in the listing would really help us, digital nomads, choosing the right p... Latest reply by Nutth0