What Hosts are saying

I have had a guest book for one night and then they have changed their mind and booked another night, but instead of extending the original booking, they have created a new booking for next night. Will we both be charged more as a result of this?. Should ... Latest reply by Brian1082
    I recently created a Guidebook but noticed my comments, or the area that reads, “Tips from Locals” isn’t public. Guests can view it on our listing, but if someone is to search restaurants in our area, (or see the same restaurant or shop, for example) on ...
    ia ne polichila do six por oplatu, kohda vis otpravite mne dengi? eto ochen srochno Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi - any thoughts and advice on my issue below would be much appreciated.I had a booking from a guy called Graeme late on Wednesday evening. It was for 2 nights (my minimum expectation) starting the following day. His message was short "I would like to ... Latest reply by Helen3
    My Calendar dates were not set up correctly, so I was not able to host anyone past August 30th(someone booked and I had to cancel, which doesn't look good, but it wasn't set up correctly the first time) I received a message from someone who was CONFIRMED... Latest reply by Kate1511