What Hosts are saying

YOU BIG HEADED BIG SHOTS THAT ARE TRYING TO PROTECT GUESTS ARE ACTUALLY HURTING THEM, MAKING THEM SICK AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO NOT PUT IN A RADIO BUTTON TO INDICATE IF GUESTS HAVE PETS. I do allow pets in one of my listings, and I put in th... Latest reply by Keith6
    On the scale of things it's not important. But I am really upset. I had bought 12 bottles of really nice wine (on special ) and put aside for Christmas. To supplement my income as I only work 2 days a week I let my home out on air bnb. I went to take out ... Latest reply by John1080
    Why do I have more and more guests asking for my address after they book? Doesn’t AirBnB send the guests the address? Why is the little key icon gone now? I used to be able to send check in instructions by pressing the key icon which also sent my address... Latest reply by Luana130
    The county is forcing us to stop renting short term in order for them to remove their red-flag and allow us to complete the sale of a portion of our property. Does anyone have any advice on how to best manage our new 1-booking per month requirement? Even ...
    I have kept cancellation policy as moderate. This allows a guest to cancel without any charges 5 days before arrival date.I had a guest booked for Dec 19 to Dec 20. Guest booked on Dec 17, 2019 and cancelled on Dec 18, 2019. I was supposed to get full amo... Latest reply by Jeff158
    We just had a 30ish single man stay with us for 5 days while in town for academic reasons. He pointed out that he was a PHD candidate, even though I never asked (I assume that was to instill trust on my part, as anyone with a PHD has obviously reached the... Latest reply by David4245
    Howdy,Large South American city, posh neighborhood. Apartment has been mostly fine, a little dirty on the edges but no big deal.Came back latish last night to see a few little and larger roaches scurry away in the kitchen-- photo and videoed a few b... Latest reply by Beth80
    I have been a host for 6mths now and my cleaner has decided against cleaner , she did other general house cleans not just mine. Does anyone pay their cleaner when they don't have registered ABN?