What Hosts are saying

Am I correct in assuming that should something catastrophic (such as a fire) happen during a guest's stay, the Host Protection Insurance provided by Airbnb will act as primary insurance and will pay for all damages? Also, theoretically, does that mean I ... Latest reply by Susan17
    How do others feel who choose not to be on instant book about the guest seeing your full profile before booking and the Host only seeing a guests full profile once you accept their booking. Seems unfair to me. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Being a host with three airbnbs and getting a lot of cancellations because of the fires, I do want to thank Airbnb for refunding guests in full, this is honest and true and Im honoured to be apart of this type of thinking and community. Pete
    We recently had damage to our home due to a guests leaving the bbq unattended and food caught flames shot out the back which then melted the exterior siding our house. I contact airbnb and was told to send request for funds via resolution centre which I ... Latest reply by Lisa515
    Hi A person in a recent party of guests injured herself on my property. I would like to start a PL claim. The help centre, calls and emails, are beyond useless. They have no idea what a PL claim even is. I get a lot of 'sorry this happened'. Frankly I am ... Latest reply by Lisa515
    I've been through more than a dozen maids in a year. I had some terrible maids where they lied to me about being there on time. I gave her a second chance, and then one day she cancelled on me last minute, making me quickly drive an hour up there and not ... Latest reply by Tommy135
    Hi all, I seem to have lost the key icon that I can select to forward automated check in instructions to my guests from the Airbnb App on my iPhone. I have also lost the Archive link, it seems at the same time . I am not sure whether it is something ... Latest reply by Mary419