What Hosts are saying

I've recently been offered free passes to the Grand Prix in exchange for my listing for the weekend. It seems to be good value but I've decided not to go ahead with it for fear of not having any backing if things go awry. Has anybody done a barter/exchang... Latest reply by Mary3606
    Hi thereIs there anyone who can help. I don´t feel that my property is easy to find. I have to look specifically for number of guests, or in my case for up to 8 guests for my property to pop up. Is there something I can do to make it more visible?? Thank ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How can I accept a booking that has expired. There was a miscommunication between the guest and myself and I thought that they were cancelling there request but they were actually confirming what I was suggesting Latest reply by Emiel1
    I want to add discounts to my site but I can't because the site won't let me edit the pricing or discounts. How do I over come this issue Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey guys,I recently came across a listing like this : /things-to-do/places/3092877 Is there a system that we can use to add such listings? I want to add places around my property for the travelers to better understand what they can find around . Any info ... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Guys, I am terribly disappointed about this last review of my apartament. Since I started renting the apartament, I have always received great reviews, but this last guests left me questioning my ability to host. I take great pride in how spotless is my a... Latest reply by Terry297
    Hi I have a guest that has bowel explosions. Safety team unresponsive. Has anyone been successful removing filthy guests from a room in your private home? Case managers state they will move up check out date due to guests poor hygiene and concern for my ... Latest reply by Emiel1