What Hosts are saying

I am a brand new host anxiously waiting for my first review. I received an email saying my guest had written a review and I would see it once I had written a review. I promptly did this and still can’t see her review of me. I know she has done one as m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is anyone else getting multiple text saying your Airbnb listing has been deactivated to reactivate listing confirm details :https:..air-bnb.host/activateI think it may be a scam. When I called the Airbnb number they told me my listing was just fine.Than... Latest reply by Debbie619
    Hi, hosts! I've hosted for well over a year now, and my place is very popular. Booked almost constantly, and things are going well. Here's the thing: I frequently get 4 star reviews! And the confounding thing is, these 4-star reviews are almost always ac... Latest reply by Mark116
    Not sure if other hosts have felt the same way or not. The past year I’ve been feeling worn down on guest’s behaviors whilst staying in my home. I have an entire separate apartment in my DC row home. (which is the Airbnb space) I can’t help but pick up on... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, does anyone else find it time consuming/frustrating when placing feedback to guests? Yyou need to go through about 4 separate pages to click on correct points, cannot this be all on one page, as is HomeAway. Managing 18 properties I find it frustrat... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I created a new offer and activated the inteligent price identification. The system generates now for all days only the Minimum price, this is not what I want Does somebody know why? Thanks Tamara Latest reply by Tamara427
    Hello, So I have smart pricing turned off and I have the minimum nightly rate at $70 per night but it continues to allow people to book the room for $51 a night. Does anyone know why this is? Latest reply by Alice595