What Hosts are saying

I've searched the forums for this topic and found most threads are at least 2 years old. I do understand the pre-approval vs instant book process (or so I thought) But lately I've had a few concerns and awkward moments related to using it carte blanche. O... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, in January 2019 I booked and received confirmation for an apartment in New York which came with a note that 3 days ahead of the trip the check-in details would be made available. I messaged the host numerous times, and eventually contacted AirBn... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hello, I have a chalet in the Alps, am looking for someone to help with property management. I'd like to connect with hosts nearby, if you have someone who could help out ? I'm located between Saint-Gervais les Bains and Contamins-Montjoie, accessible onl... Latest reply by Isabelle940
    Hallo All, I had a very bad experience with the Airbnb support and claim team. I have bellow issue with them. My kid wrote on wall and some ink marks on the bed while I stayed at one of the Airbnb host house. I agreed to pay the amount for which I am resp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there! I'm looking to rent an apartment in Albufeira Old Town for two months (June-August 2021). Preferably one bedroom, depends on price. Looking for suggestions. Thank you! Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hello fellow hosts! I am looking for some insight regarding cleaning services for those who manage their property remotely. My place is in Tucson and I live in New Mexico - I had a friend that was cleaning it at $30/hour which I thought was a little high,... Latest reply by Sasha128
    Dear All, I am struggling with getting rule sets to work. I have a rule set that adds 30% to the smart price for a given period and yet it does not work. Can somebody advise? Latest reply by Anthony933