What Hosts are saying

I have received an enquiry via text, but cannot locate this enquiry via my Airbnb account or via email and so cannot reply to this enquiry, how can I follow this through? Latest reply by Helen3
    I've never actually been an Airbnb guest so I was wondering where guests find the lockbox code information that I enter under "Guest Resources". Is it also under "guest resources" for guests too? If anyone knows exactly what they click to get there, let ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a basic price of $100 a night. I do not use Smart Price . I oticed on my listing a added button Reserve for $75. I have had someone book for $75 a night and I'm not happy. I didn't authorize this. Then I had a person message me that it showed $... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    We have a massive sewage drain problem so I have to cancel a guest coming tomorrow. I told her when she booked and she found alternative arrangements. In the cancellation process Airbnb says 'A host must call to cancel'. Meaning call Airbnb, but I cannot ... Latest reply by Helen3
    All, I just tried to edit and save a Saved Message that I use for every reservation. In the past, this has been an easy and quick process. Today however, the Air BnB system hangs up when I try to save the edited message. Has anyone else experienced this?... Latest reply by Carlo-And-Jeni0
    What is a reasonable co-host fee? ii pay 20% and this doesn’t include cleaning fees. Mostly self check-in & when I came to visit my home is NOT in working order. I’ve seen posts fees very wide in range. am I asking too much of my co-host to make sure appl... Latest reply by David5641
    Hi guys, I am facing an issue right now and may not have a place to sleep for the next week and I don’t know what to do. Airbnb has not helped in anyway. Would be great if someone can give me some guidance. I booked an airbnb that showed its location in... Latest reply by Sarah977