What Hosts are saying

scammed 3 times in a row for 3 bookings airbnb has turned on my smart pricing without permission and hasnt fixed this problem til now since last week. Has anyone been experiencinn the same? Latest reply by Kaylee18
    How do you go up a level? I know its by being active in the community but is it by likes, posts...how many does it take to move up? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Necesito respuesta sobre este asunto de los pagos por parte de cualquiera de los miembros de nuestra Comunidad pero si existiera algun Anfitrión de la Ciudad de Quito que tenga experiencia, por favor, que me escrba también. Muchas gracias a todos. Latest reply by Daissy0
    Good Afternoon, I am Erica Marshall and I have a cleaning company who would love to clean your AirBnB locations for your guest. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my services. I am available in the evening during the week and anytime...
    Dear all,I am having an unprecedented problem and wish to share it with the desire to receive appropriate advice to handle this issue.I have a rental apartment in Vietnam. As with all other lenders, with various forms of payment, I choose to pay money fro... Latest reply by Donata12