What Hosts are saying

Good Morning Airbnb Community, This is a shot in the dark and I'm asking for forgiveness up front as I'm unsure if this is ok. Is there anyone willing to pull together to come up with 111.00 to support a couple's stay in my home for the next 6-days. I di... Latest reply by Emily487
    Hello guys, i am a host of almost 2 years for a property in Leeds, United kingdom and I am looking forward to co-hosting for other hosts who need help with enquiries, response to guests etc. can anyone advice what to do? Latest reply by James2170
    Hello, I´m host sitting in Prague, Czech Republic. I haven´t received payout sent on 4th November. Having claimed the problem in my Bank, I´ve got the information, that the payout has been refunded back to payer due to invalid payment datas. I´m totally... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello- how do I set up my listing for long term rentals during a specific period of time? IE- I want to leave it open for short term rentals for the rest of December, but then start long term on 1/1/2020. Thank you!James Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi. I would like to de-activated my account since I am already moved to another propertyMy account now is using my personal account but I am selling the property :1. https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/32226667 ( Louis Kienne Simpang Lima Studio Apar... Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear CS i’m enea ** I’m trying to list my apartment but you are asking me to provide more information (telephone and debit card) but now everything is blocked... I have two telephone for you convenience (+**Italian +** BR Enée **[E-mail address & phone ... Latest reply by Quincy
    My host said That i broke something ( like a plate) But i havent. Also expects me to pay whatever amount of money he wants Without No evidence. What Should i do? Also he told me That two weeks After my stay. Latest reply by Annette215
    I’m Canadian, I’ve stayed in 3 homes in Vancouver, North Vancouver and West Vancouver beautiful homes that were high priced due to location, the size of our family and the type of property. Each time, I’ve been hugely disappointed at the lack of decor. AL... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have a review to write and trying to be as fair as possible. Bottom line up front, I have the perception based on smell that a recent guest was smoking marijuana in one of my accommodations. Upon arrival I found a candle burning on a countertop (beli... Latest reply by Anonymous