What Hosts are saying

Hello, Confirmation CodeTAMQ52K5 was canceled but I haven't got any emails or messages, so I would like to know that is it canceled by customer. Thank you, Latest reply by Helen3
    I agreed to 20 percent off until mid November, but when I visited the site it says my 20 percent off is until the first week in January. How can I fix this issue? Latest reply by Helen427
    My guests checked out three days ago, and sent me a text message upon leaving saying they enjoyed their stay, and thanking me for the bottle of wine I left for them. However, when I looked through my reviews, they wrote that I have a nice place, but didn'... Latest reply by Denis-Mark0
    Hi,All the hosts, if the guests requested for alterations of additional days. Please ensure they are the regular guests or someone you trust.As they might not pay for the additional days. I recently received a booking for one day and everything goes as u...
    We recently had a guest who booked last minute for 1 night for 4 guests. Our rules are clearly stated on the listing before booking, but we send them again before the guest checks in, and they are also in the rental. We are very clear that we do not all... Latest reply by Beverly21
    Hello, A guest booked my place for 6 days with instant booking two weeks before his arrival. The first night I could not contact him through airbnb application because it says his account was removed for violating terms and services of airbnb. I called hi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Where could I find invoice on my Airbnb side, I am host? I need it for our Tax office.Thanks Mojca Latest reply by Mojca0
    Sorry for the very basic question. I'm setting up for the first time as Host.Do you recommend to opt for the "review every request" option or do you accept automatically? Any tips to avoid getting in trouble either withs guests or AirBNB? Latest reply by Helen427