What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
    Hi I am a first time user of Arbnb. After an extensive search I finally found an apartment that is perfect. My host asked to be contacted by email only. He responded promptly and offered me the apartment for the dates I requested at discounted rate. I the... Latest reply by Carmela16
    I am a new host and have three single bedrooms available to let at £35 night for each bedroom. My listing is showing all 3 single rooms are available for £35 which is not correct. I have already had to cancel a reservation made for 3 guests for £35 only f... Latest reply by Karen217
    I am in the midst of booking for next year's Sturgis motorcycle rally and see airbnb is charging me 27.2% for booking my place. Has this happed to anyone else? They state the rate is 3%..why would it be so much? Latest reply by Ash-and-Dasha0
    Hi All I want to change my listing to only invite people who want to stay for 2 months or longer.How do I do that? Fran Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    Hello there, The address on my property includung the road and town is available to the public on my listing (see below). My property is rural and is the only property on this road so i would like the road to be hidden until a booking is confirmed. Ideal... Latest reply by Sandra126
    • Screenshot_2016-08-31-08-16-08_resized.png
    Hi All, I have a regular guest who cancelled and had a $25 fee. I have a flexible cancellation policy. Who gets this money? If I do, I want to return it to her. Does anyone know the answer to this?ThanksRG Latest reply by James1