What Hosts are saying

Hello All! We are moving out of state- all the way across the country but planning on keeping our home. We in the past have rented out our first floor apartment and it is still set up in a similar fashion. That being said how do you transition your previo...
    while looking for a flat for long term rental - I communicated with a person, claiming to be the owner of a beautiful flat looking for a responsible tenant. As she said she's living in Spain I started the conversation in spanish to check this fact... They... Latest reply by Connie289
    I have just found out my unit is available on my calendar 16 December to 31 December 2019 BUT does not appear on the available to rent AirBnB search engine. Losing out on a huge sales opportunity over the Christmas holiday period (appears this may have ha... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone,We recently had a guest stay that put a claim in for a full refund, Airbnb investigated her claims which were found to be false. Within minutes of her claim been denied she left a malicious review that went above and beyond. Airbnb refuse to r... Latest reply by Maggie46
    Hello My fellow hosts:I recently had a local guest, booked for two but arrived about 20+ For a huge over night party. The moved some of my furnitures outside in the backyard and left candle fire on in the bedroom and living room unattended even after chec... Latest reply by Lan1
    I was due to be assessed on Oct 1st (yesterday) for superhost status. I haven’t heard anything from Airbnb regarding this. What’s the usual procedure? When do I hear if I’ve passed the requirements?Thank you Latest reply by Emily900
    If I book and pay for a new property listing, am i covered if the listing is a scam? The only info I can find on the website about any protection is that Airbnb holds your money until 24hrs after check in before paying the host. Does this apply to all pay... Latest reply by Luke281