What Hosts are saying

Did anyone else have their HSR number mysteriously disappear off their listing this morning? I got an email from Air BnB telling me to register my listing, which it is already. So I went to my listing to check and my HSR number was deleted. I put it back ...
    Hi there,I reserved accommodations through Airbnb for Austin Texas. Upon booking I got additional follow up from a company called Wanderjaunt. This platform has asked to verify my identity and add pictures of my license. Has anyone else worked with this ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have had a request from a guest with one three star review. The previous host mentioned lack of respect for house rules and damage done by the guests’ pet. I have declined the request on this basis. Now he wants to know why. Am I required to give him an... Latest reply by Linnea-Or-David0
    Hi all.. What an evening !I had a guest book 2 days ago.. From his email he seemed ok. I sent our welcome email including a few questions and also the code for the keysafe. Didn't get a reply.. Anyway today he arrived.. we didn't know what time he was du... Latest reply by Mark-and-Julie1
    Airbnb should offer a "strict" cancellation rule also for hosts, with a penalty that is high enough to prevent hosts from cancelling just because they want to get a better price. Background - I recently faced the following situation: - I booked & paid a n... Latest reply by Alex-and-Vaughan0
    What do I do if a guest no shows after they have already booked for four days? My check in ends at 10pm ive messaged a few time to see if she needed a later check in and Haven't heard anything all day. I'm not sure what to do! Latest reply by Stephanie