What Hosts are saying

Hi,I made a reservation and cancelled it within the hour hoping to have a full refund since the cancellation policy was flexible. However after a month I still haven't recieved my refund. I already called the bank and they haven't recieved any deposit for... Latest reply by Betsy16
    Hi, i was contacted today regarding a booking for today and until friday. When i wrote her she wanted to do it without airbnb. So without making a reservation through you but wanted to pay extra. I am gonna decline it but I would rather not make the days ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have a potential booking on my calendar that gives the person's name, number of guests and dates and says "awaiting confirmation." It's said that for about 2-3 days now. I didn't get an inquiry or a message/notice from Airbnb about it. If I didn't look ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    The person booked to stay at our place on 30th December which is in almost 3 months. The price is very low for that stay because its very big demand so I have to increase the price. I canceled the reservation and I am aware I have to pay the penalty. Now ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi everyone, I have had a customer after almost a week there stay requesting a full refund do to apparent untidy and dirty home, now this place was cleaned prior going above and beyond what certain hosts cleaning services provide. They also claim that it ... Latest reply by Victoria884
    Hello guys, Have you experienced an accidental booking? How long it would take to get completely full refund? Hope some of you guys can reply to my question. Thanks! Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Airbnb! Today I need your support of 2 case:1. My payment from Nikko Yongsang has not reciept. He was booked from Sept 12- Sept 142. My Guest Rachel, booked from Sept 29- Oct 3, it is total 4 days and i want to free 1 day. So please back 1 day fee f... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello,I remember that a fews months ago it was possible to search co-hosts in your region as a service on the airbnb site.Is this still possible? I'm looking for this option and i cant seem to find itThanks Latest reply by Linda108