What Hosts are saying

How can I 'unreported' a guest? Someone with no history sent me three identical emails in the middle of the night saying she was at work & wanted to book but couldn't download the site properly and could I contact them for a direct payment. I thought it w...
    I don't know what to do. I had a guest message me that she is coming to Disneyland and will need a place to sleep for the night with her boyfriend since she is celebrating her birthday. I gave her a free bottle of wine as a happy birthday gift. She claime... Latest reply by Petra327
    Is there any way to have a more customised calendar? I would like to make a property have a mostly 7 night minimum stay. But every 4-6 weeks i would like to visit the house with my family for a weekend and so the week either side of that would have to be ... Latest reply by Ann-Marie15
    Hi,I have a room/apartment I rent below my main house. The bath vents are somewhat interconnected. I can hear when the fan is on down there, I can smell cologne, perfume, smoke, etc.Two young women checked in today. They are staying for four nights, inclu... Latest reply by Pete69
    If I have instant booking turned on can I cancel someone who instantly booked my place without penalty within 24 hours of their booking?I had recently read somewhere that I could do this. However, I am not confident that this applies to instant bookings a... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hello, can I cancel or shorten the accommodation after agreement? The guest is due in 3 days, I have to leave, which I did not know before. I don't want ab guest lost money and me too. Thank you for answer. Sincerely, Alice
    Hello - I am new to hosting at my home and my first two guests to book were automatically able to confirm booking, but I just received a request that is prompting me to accept or decline. Does this mean that this person does not meet the booking requireme... Latest reply by Solveig0
    Hi, My husband and I have a trip scheduled for mid-October which we need to cancel. The cancellation policy for this specific listing is "Flexible" which means that we, if cancelling now, get a full refund. When I check status of a cancellation, it states... Latest reply by Sarah977