What Hosts are saying

Good Day I need help from someone in south africa, does airbnb allow one to pay using their Capitec Debit card? I am registered for online shopping and Capitec does run on Master card. Latest reply by Dorcus1
    Hi all, I think I have booked a fake listing. I did a reverse image look up and the pictures shows up for an apartment in London. I have already been charged for half of the stay. What do I do? Regards, Jorgen Latest reply by Gordon0
    Please advise why i cannot receive 99 usd for the guests in july? what the problem? Latest reply by Gordon0
    https://abnb.me/61clKVwyZ0Hey all!! I am looking for the wisdom of you experienced hosts Please have a look at my listing (above) and tear it apart, criticise, praise, ask questions, tell me what’s great and what really isn’t, the things I am missing and... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi, I am based in Karachi, Pakistan and have opened an LLC in the state of Wyoming my main purpose is to open a paypal and amazon account however its their requirement to have an address as well but that too which can provide utility bill. Kindly let me k...
    Help please ! I created 3 listings 1 year ago more and i had some booking. now i din't receive any booking, i found my listing at Airbnb.com but it haven't why can't i see any my listing ? Latest reply by Phong22
    Hi all,I've started hosting not so long ago and have come across my first noisy group of guests. 6 guys and 1 lady and all about mid 20s. I spoke to them last night as the neighbors complained 2 nights ago that there was noise on the balcony until 3am. No... Latest reply by Mercy33