What Hosts are saying

Hi all,Is it possible to add a one off cleaning fee to each booking, which could then be returned once the guests check out - if they have left the place in a satisfactory state? I have found recently that after a year of being a host, I am suddenly encou... Latest reply by Helen3
    I chose the free photography of one of your listings - but only after I chose it did I find out that there are no photographers in our area. Does anyone know if we are allowed to change our choice from free photography to the discount on a stay (since th... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I'm having a problem. I use airbnb for few years and have 99 reviews and I'm Superhost. Usually I rent my apartment in season time (June, July, August and September). This year I realised that I don't have views and no new bookings. After trying to... Latest reply by Adam831
    A guest damaged the base of our living room television. It is still functional, but it is chipped and ugly (did they move it or... Whaaa?)The TV itself is too old for us to find the replacement base so how do I charge for this? Or attempt to? Or do I? Latest reply by Quincy
    • IMG950710.jpg
    I have had a few requests regarding one or two nights during jazz in October. Has anyone experience of minimum 3/4 nights for this period and the chance of getting such booking if I decline on the two nights at this stage? I'm a bus/taxi ride from centre....
    $240 million drug bust Airbnb and Storage units used by International Crims - New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, Japan - Short term Rentals targeted for use by Drug Traffickers https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/115602091/240m-drug-bus... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi Sir, Madam,I am connections to Airbnb but I can not see my future reservation but also my planning? Do you have any problem about your website?Many thanks Amélie Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, I applied to host an airbnb experience from my home in Brittas Bay - I was wondering how long I should expect to wait for you to reach a conclusion as to whether it is a fit for Airbnb. Many thanks, Joanna Sloan