What Hosts are saying

After receiving a booking last night, it was apparent that the guest believed we had a flexible check in and check out. We do not. So, I went immediately to our settings and was really surprised that our settings had disappeared. There was no check in or ... Latest reply by Linda108
    How do I review a guest that just recently stayed at my place over the past weekend? He was completely NON COMMUNICATIVE after several messages. My guests are asked to let me know when they check-in and check-out , I NEVER heard anything from him. I don't... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi! I need help, I dont know why i can't edit information like price, availibity, booking status,... The "edit" buttion doesnt work. Please help me. Thank you. Latest reply by Miloud0
    HelloProblems with guestsI gone to open the door to guests 3 pm as I have in the ad that check-in is 3 pm. the guest sent me several time questions that if they can come earlier, but it is was not possible because of cleaning and my schedule, I told it ma... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi.I was able to view my calendar and see guests who looked at my property but chose another host property. Now I can't.Wasn't sure if the Airbnb site was having a technical problem or if I was.Thanks for any help.John
    We currently have two Airbnb‘s.One of our locations has been shut down by our local government and we have blocked all future bookings.We had one booking in December and I have messaged this guest twice requesting that she cancel the reservation with no ... Latest reply by Susan17