What Hosts are saying

I am not a regular user of AirBNB but I booked an apartment in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane on 8 Dec for 11 nights (from 17 Dec-28 Dec 2018). I was to travel with family from Darwin by road and cyclone Owen was expected to hit the Gulf of Carpanteria bringi... Latest reply by Frankie24
    Hi there, we are new to hosing on Airbnb, we have been with other sites for over a year and we just received our first airbnb reservation. Our question:-is there any way to receive payout prior to the guest checking in? It would seem to be potentially pr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I sold my property & closed airbnb account. I'd really like a copy of my reviews (SuperHost) for my resume. Please help. Telephone rep for airbnb said she kept getting "Bumped out of the account". Please help. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Did someone has similar issues? Supposedly airbnb cancelled my host on the day of their arrival and it shows that >host cancelled< Guest received full refund and all days are blocked. this cost me a lot and all my hard work for 3 years are lost to be and... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Last night a guest who booked for one person stayed the night with two. Tonight, my new guest just showed up, the reservation is for one, and there are two adults and a child. I charge an extra $5 per person, but it seems I keep getting duped. What should... Latest reply by Alice595