What Hosts are saying

I am a host in UK and we have a 3 bin system for rubbish collection. Despite clear signs and repeated request to sort and throw the rubbish, many guests continues to throw black rubbish into the green bin which is suppose to be bio only. It is costly to h... Latest reply by Gail-And-Rod0
    Hi! I've been trying to login to my Airbnb app on Android but it won't let me. The "recaptcha" pops up when I press login but disappears after just a second. - I've reinstalled the app- Updated the phone to the latest version- restarted the phone- Uninst... Latest reply by Charlotte40
    I already have a cleaning fee added as a cost to my listing. How do I then add a heating fee to cover winter months? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I had a situation with my current guest Jeremy. He got drunk because his girlfriend l. eft him and he broke my apartment’s door. We came to the place and talked to him and decided not to call the police and he said that he will pay to fix the broke... Latest reply by Yadira22
    My Airbnb calendars are managed by nightsbridge. On 9 August 2019 two of my Airbnb bookings (confirmed) did not reflect on the nightsbridge calender. Was there a problem with Airbnb on 9 August? Did anyone else have the same thing happen?
    buonasera volevo chiedere come si fa ad iscrivere un amico che vuole iniziare in airbnb ad affittare e avere il riconoscimento della quota che airbnb riserva a chi invita. grazie Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do I change the currency ?- I want to change mine to Pounds sterling and cannot see where you do that under settings Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Airbnb,Why does it have to be so hard, impossible, to find my guest reviews??? Obviously I'm not writing a completeely original one every time so want to adjust different used ones sometimes, but I always have to spend 20 mins trying to find the old re... Latest reply by Emiel1