What Hosts are saying

Dear Sir/Madam, i still didn't receive any of my payouts. my complete payout is $506.82 Paid Out: $506.82 Download CSV Aug 9, 2019 $506.82 3 transactions Reservation [Number hidden] +$106.70 ****, Aug 4,... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I am new and tried to contact a guest via Airbnb and the message was not sent. I contacted Airbnb and they said it was because of the wrong address something like express@airbnb and I should have used Airbnb.co.uk. I have no idea when using th... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Taking my children and their children out west next June .Its their first visit out west and I'm considering using Airbnb for the first time .Hotels seem more secure but its a different feeling gathering around in a hotel room as opposed to relaxing in th... Latest reply by Janet605
    Hi All. Quick question. If I have to block our suite from bookings for 5 months (Nov-Mar) due to renovation needs, will we lose our superhost status?
    Hello.Airbnb want me to change the description of my listings. However there isn’t a heading which fits exactly. We let rooms but do not offer breakfast. In Spain that’s called a VTAR. Viviendo Turistica. Has any one got any ideas please? Latest reply by Russell168
    Hello: Has anyone found a good short-term lease for your AirBnB clients to sign? I bought FormSwift and found their editing tool is absurd. With so many editing tools available their uses a blocking out text box that often misses the text you want remove...
    I am new to Air BnB and really love it so far. I am on my way to becoming a "Super Host." However, I checked their statistics on the number of posted reviews and noticed one was missing; the first one and it was glowing. I contacted Air and they said the...
    Dear sirsI want to cancel brokerage Contract for APARTMENT NADIA Zagreb CroatiaThanks for the cooperationSlavica Velic Cvitas Latest reply by Gordon0
    Dear sirs I want to permanently deactivate a listing for apartment NADIA [Personal info hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Thanks Slavica Velić - Cvitas Latest reply by Gordon0