What Hosts are saying

Good Day, I am about to request a minor change to our establishment name to better clarify what we are and want to know if any changes have to be made on the technical side with airbnb in terms of the data feed that is sent from Freetobook.com who control...
    Hello, I am a new host on Airbnb and I can't find my listing in the search. How do I find it?? Thanks Latest reply by Joe761
    Ders Airbnb team ı am extremely upset of my latest guest Mrs Aygen. published comment ıs not that Bad but feedback she sent is not real.ı can not accept: *She told host was not there during check in: she arrived 2 hours later than she informed. (4 hours ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, Can anyone assist me with the location maker. I am unable to move the maker to specific location. Latest reply by Jeff158
    HiJust wondering if anyone has had to use Airbnb Insurance for major losses etc fire damage in Kitchen for example or even worse? There are so many changes going on with Airbnb i'm concerned that we'll be left on our own accord if there is major damage ca... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I have sent you a mail (Aug 4) about my problems with using my bonus as superhost. I need an answer rapidly because I can't cancel my booking after 48 hours. The problem was that the payment was drawn automatically from my Visa, without using the bonus,K...
    Hi, I'm being asked for personal information from my host for a booking in Osaka. The details being requested are: <Required Information>Apartment name;Room number;Date of stay;Date of reservation;Family name;Given names;Nationality;Home address;Email ad... Latest reply by Candy70