What Hosts are saying

I was really excited and pleased to get my Superhost status this July. I only started AirBnB in March this year but I've loved having people to stay and feel I go the extra mile - and guest reaction has been great. But since I achieved this, I've liter... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I would like your help to fix the pin ‘s position . The map pin shows a different position , many kilometres away from the correct position than that is selected.When I'm in my listing, the pin is placed where it should be ( i even zoomed in quite far t... Latest reply by Fotis11
    Ok, I'm guessing it is something that I am doing wrong, but it's driving me crazy. We've got a few properties listed on AirBNB and have just engaged a dedicated AirBNB manager to look after them. I created a team and gave the manager everything except fu... Latest reply by Melanie598
    I just posted our first Airbnb about an hour ago. I went into the link to view it and it says the first open date is Thursday. I went in there to try to reserve just to see how it looks with taxes and fees and although it shows that date available, a pop... Latest reply by Ann489
    Meyrick10:18 AMwe are more than two weeks in with our request, our last client stole lots of items. l keep messaging. - every time - closed case. I need to speak to someone. I need some resolution from the resolution center...... this is getting very upse... Latest reply by Ana1136
    The calendar that guests view blocks two days prior to a reservation. Although on my hosting calendar it shows they are available. I do not know how to unblock these dates and make them available to guests. Latest reply by Willene1
    Hej hos jer jeg har et spørgsmål vi har en gæst boende det ved et uheld er kommet til at lave et hul i et tag på en overdækkede Terrasse er det gæsten der skal dække skaden bedste hilsner Anette