What Hosts are saying

A guest wants to book but is experiencing problems making a booking through airbnb . Do I accept the booking myself ? What are the alternatives? Latest reply by Romana19
    I received 2 text messages over the last 12 hours regarding a reservation enquiry. I have never received notification of enquiries etc this way before and the message/enquiry does not appear in my Host Inbox on the web page.I can't respond.Is it genuine?T... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I recently hosted a guest who needed immediate responses after sending me messages. The guest instantly booked and sent me a message. I did not immediately reply because I was at work. After two hours from her booking time stamp, I was on my break at work... Latest reply by Kelly793
    Spiteful.True antithesis of ' yoga ' as defined in Sanskrit as the yoking of mind & body ie spiritual.Booked via air b n b.Room rate we were charged correlated more closely with 'family house' on their website - not a double with no balcony.Inevitabl... Latest reply by Yadira22
    We live in Canada, have a Canadian property and all of our banking is Canadian. We received our first payout (in Canadian) but Airbnb transferred it in US funds to PayPal. PayPal advised there’s nothing they can do on their end. Airbnb has stated its an i... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Recently, some hackers know are using stolen accounts or fraudulent accounts to instantly book my place. Airbnb will detect and cancel the booking, but they have already exposed the physical address and the code to the house. They break into the house and... Latest reply by Kaylee18