What Hosts are saying

I hosted a group 5 days ago. Airbnb owes me $430 for this stay. They claim some system problem is preventing my $$ from being released to me. Have spent hours on the phone with them & they STILL can not tell me WHEN i'll be paid! I'm canceling my acct & s... Latest reply by Robert1822
    Hello everyone! I'm helping as co-host for my girlfriend's listing, and we're having an issue i never had to deal with before. We currently have guests in her flat, staying since few days and for 10 nights more.This morning we received a message from the... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I got a reservation from a guest, she will come to my house very soon. However, I just curious that why she can use the name as "Xx" and cartoon photo. I just want to make sure that this person is real and there will be no dangerous to my house. How can I... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I think it would be nice to have a way to allow for you to keep days open for booking on your calendar if they land in the middle of a stay but block it from being available as a check-in day. If, for example, I have a really busy day coming up on any giv... Latest reply by Maj-Britt0
    i have a guest who booked 30 days. he arrived and stayed for 10 day. he than changed his travel plans and left to another country. i have a strict cancelation policy so i want to know if i have to refund for this or not? also, how can i open my booking ag... Latest reply by Tom905
    As a guest I feel that a non-keyed lock cannot be seen as a "lock on bedroom door". I travel with a cheaper camera and a laptop and don't want to drive around with it all the time. I want to leave it in the room I've rented but the lock isn't going to k... Latest reply by Sarah977