What Hosts are saying

Hello, I tried contacting your support, called and did everything possible to understand - why you scheduled an Airbnb Plus meeting with me twice and didn't show up for the meeting. I had to block my calendar and wait for 3 hours due to the meeting and no... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi Liz, I am Fatmir Haziri from Pristina/Kosovo.(Hena's apartment in Prishtina ) I am trying to put my bank information but it shows me this message × You don't have permission to complete this action. Help, please. Latest reply by Ana1136
    When searching in the Area of Skorponeria GREECE, my listed property does not appear on the map view - my property is Villa Plus in Skorponeri BayWhat could be the reason? Latest reply by Shabtay0
    Hi guys! I have a 3 en-suite bedroom apartment that I want to rent each room independently where guests can use the kitchen and living room in common. What is the best way of doing this? Create an AirBnb listing for each room? Is there a way to rent ou... Latest reply by Constantina4
    Pls advise me whether I could receive a geust request if I haven’t confirm my bank account yet by airbnb. I m a new host. Thanks Latest reply by Miloud0
    I had a laptop stored away in my home and a guest stole it. It was hidden so I know they were purposefully looking for valuables. How do you get over feeling violated? I don’t know out of the 3 guests who took it. Is this common? I guess I give people ... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello,Is there any possibility to get money from guests monthly instead of getting it every time when someone check in?Or is it just automatically and airbnb can't change it? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Vesna6