What Hosts are saying

I'm new to airbnb, I creeted my account using facebook, but unfortunately, I don't have acces to my e-mail, I only use facebook to log in, I tried to change that , but it's not possible to do it without sending a recovery code to the email attached to my... Latest reply by Ramona2
    Hi EveryoneI have a guest who checked in 6hr and 20m later than our check in window of 4-6pm. He had booked for 6 adults; him, his new wife and their parents, however, turns out aunty, uncle and one other turned up also, making a total of 9!!!I have on m... Latest reply by Helen3
    I had a guest book 7 months in advance for 42 nights. Arrived on a Saturday and was perfectly happy until Wednesday when she wanted to cancel and find somewhere closer to her new job. (In her message to me she said there is nothing wrong with the property... Latest reply by Robyn92
    Hello,We have never cancelled a guest at all. Alexis cancelled and it’s saying it was cancelled by us and it’s not right. She couldn’t make the dates available, she had previously booked and she cancelled. But not us at all. Latest reply by Jonte3
    So I was just looking at the details of a past res and clicked on the review that the guest had written, and here’s the message I received when the review would not download:“Error Loading Review. You do not have permission to access this resource.”If I d... Latest reply by Sarah978
    this is a cyber attack on my airbnb account look at the name and messages all the same with different namesVraag · Joseph1 gast · 15 nachten · 31 aug. - 15 sep.16 BEDDED ROOM“Hi! How are you:) :), I'm going on a business trip now and I will be very beauti... Latest reply by Emiel1