What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, recently I received few emails about updating my bank details, but I can’t do it even following all steps. I am quite new to Airbnb, can someone help pls? If I don’t update, it will delay my payment received or not. Thank in advance. Latest reply by Laura3136
    Hi i need to ask for my canceled reservation of ** I didn’t GET the money yet,for his reservation. 313,00 € *Title edited/Personal information removed* Latest reply by Ana1136
    We had out-of-state guests over the weekend. Two weeks prior to their arrival they asked for beach chairs, so we bought 4 beach chairs. The day before their arrival they asked to check in early—3 hours early. My cleaner was able to accommodate a 2-hour...
    This afternoon I welcomed a 24 years old boy from London in my apartment for 2. He came alone, I have organized a transfer for him from the airport, waited for him on the closest point where the car can come since my room is in the very center of the pede... Latest reply by Jelena80
    Hi, I’m having a big problem with Airbnb and frankly I’m frustrated because I don’t know how to get my money back. When booking a stay, I logged into my account on my partner’s ipad, it was the first time logging in there (we had to download the app), and...
    Hello, airbnb community! I had a guest that didn't reciprocate a review, and I get why she didn't because she knows I was not going to leave her a "super guest" review! However, she didn't get to see that I was not going to leave her a bad review either. ... Latest reply by Alon1