What Hosts are saying

здравствуйте, зашли гости, они отметились, и когда я получу деньги? *title edited* Latest reply by Emiel1
    HEY ALL, I just noticed that if I Google my listing the Google link takes me to the EDIT MY LISTING PAGE.....which means that anyone can edit my listing without my knowing. Check it out...see if it's the same for you!!! Latest reply by Rowena29
    We are new to hosting and have set up a week where our price is higher because of a festival in town. we just got a request for booking at our usual rate instead of the listed rate. How does this happen? How can I fix it?? I'm embarrassed for the perso... Latest reply by Emiel1
    jeg vil kræve en erstatning jeg har en ødelagt persienne en sove sofa der er ødelagt den er ikke til at slå op igen noget er knækket et hus i total kaos beskidt opvask på bordet og i opvaskemaskinen en ovn der der er beskidt . Jeg har en udlejning den 10... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Even after many years as a host I get confused! Most of my bookings come through IB but today I had a guest who sent an enquiry as she wanted to know if we were in walking distance of a festival. After a couple of messages she said she now wanted to st... Latest reply by Melanie33
    Are there any hosts out there who collect art pieces for their listed homes? I've got beautiful tree burl chess sets to get rid of and heard that other hosts like to buy that type of thing as a fun piece for tenants.
    I had this 5 star guest Instate booked my place for one night. I met him at the door when he checked in, told him the code for the digital lock and showed him how it worked in person. It only requires 2 steps to open and close the door. To open, put in th... Latest reply by Kelly149